Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Don't You Ever Interrupt Me While I'm Reading a Book!


Okay, here is a funny video that Julian Smith made about interrupting him while he's reading a book. It's a really funny song! But I looked a little deeper than just the outside. I thought about how somedays that is so true for me. I mean, all I can be doing is sitting there reading a book and if my mom calls me to put away the ketchup. I blow up! I just start screaming and freaking out. Maybe, just maybe it wasn't that big of a deal. Maybe I could have calmly got up put away the ketchup and finished reading my book. Often times though I find myself having a temper tantrums over the tiniest things. Just like Julian in this clip, I make a big deal about someone interrupting me even though its not. So next time someone interrupts you while your reading a book don't show them the 'nasty you', but let God's peace come over you.

No comments:

Post a Comment