I would like to thank Aimee over at http://allfilledup.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Liebster Award. As I understand it, this award is given to recognize and encourage bloggers who have a following of 200 or less.
In order to receive the award, bloggers must follow five rules:
1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.
2. Link back to the blogger who awarded you.
3. Copy & Paste the award to your blog.
4. Nominate 5 blogs to receive the award.
5. Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.
I am so happy to have the opportunity to nominate five worthy bloggers for this award:
- Katie Oostman at http://katieoostman.blogspot.com/. Katie is constantly sharing her love for photography with the world. She also encourages other Christian girls to be bold about their faith and to accept themselves the way they are. Her posts are fun interesting and a real encouragement.
- Kelly Oostman at http://kellyoostman.blogspot.com/. Kelly is an awesome Christian teen who finds the deepest meaning in the smallest things in life. She also came with the idea for No Makeup November, to raise awareness for human trafficking. This girl loves to share her heart and her thoughts of God on her blog.
- Paul A. Daly at http://christaholicthegodaddiction.blogspot.com/. Paul is constantly lifting up God in his blog. He is a strong Christian who looks to God in all things. He blogs a lot about keep going on your walk with God, even though it seems tough.
- Ashley at http://godsgirlz1.wordpress.com/. Ashley is a Christian girl who feels called to encourage other Christian girls around her. She has just started her blog and has posted fun hairstyles and stories that uplift and encourage others.
- Sarah Smith at http://theoneinpink.com/. Sarah started blogging just to make people feel more light and optimistic. She sure does a good job at it too. Sarah is often posting fun quotes and cool pics.