Sunday, December 18, 2011

What Makes You Different?

What makes me different? It's a question I have asked myself a million times. Normally, its when I'm getting dressed in the morning. I look through my clothes I try to find a shirt or shoes that makes me look different than everyone else walking down the street. Like a few days ago it was yellow and purple shoes! But we seem to always be looking for something that tells the world that we aren't like everybody else. I was thinking today, what makes you unique might not have to be your clothes. Maybe its the fact that you can hand out a smile to everyone you see or can cheer up a sad looking person. I think that's what makes the difference. As that funny little Pepsi commercial that was in 80s said, 'It isn't what you wear. It isn't your dance moves. It isn't what you drink.' I know that commercial is really cute, but I think it is so true (except I don't think it really matters if you drink Pepsi or Coke). So instead of rummaging through your dresser looking for something that makes you stands out. Look at your heart and character and show through your actions that you are something special!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right, Pure in Heart. What makes a unique is following God and giving into peer pressure.

    ReplyDelete