Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 1: Modern One Loop

Above I posted a pic of myself in my first scarf style! It was super fun. They call it The Modern One Loop and if you Google it, you'll find it's super easy to do. Try it out.

The strangest thing happened today, though. I've been really wanting to get myself a pair of pumps (shoes with 2 to 3 inch heels). So I asked God this morning if some how, some way He could provide me with pumps. This afternoon my brother was playing his guitar in the mall with his jazz combo, so of course, we all went and supported him. My shoes were getting way too small and were pinching my toes as I walked around in the mall. So my mom took me to Payless. Guess what she bought me?! Guess??? You've got it, a pair of two and a half inch black pumps!! Thank you Jesus for always providing, even for the little things!

3 comments:

  1. One day I asked God to show me that he loved me. That day I got into the elevator and here was a heart on the ground staring up at me. I knew it was from God telling me that he would love me through all of my ups and downs. I'm so thankful for his love everyday in my life. Thanks for reminding us how important it is to be thankful purein heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Cool idea "Pure in Heart," using different scarf styles. I wonder if I could post a scarf photo once in awhile. I do love knitting scarves! Congrats on the pumps! Isabel is thankful for you! :)

    ReplyDelete