Saturday, November 26, 2011

Day 21: Hidden Knot


Today's style is called The Hidden Knot. Thankfully you can use a short or long scarf for this style and it is relatively easy. Let me know if you ever want basic instructions for my scarf styles. I would be more than willing to post them. I am feeling pretty good today, actually. A little bit of dizziness, a little bit of sluggishness, but not too bad. Keep praying though.

Today I am thankful for pizza. Hmm, sounds so delicious right now! Crunchy slightly browned crust, under ample amounts of tomato sauce, bubbly and warm cheese. Oh, and don’t forget the pepperoni that contains just a hint of spiciness that pricks your tongue. I can see it now, hot and bubbly coming out of the oven. Today is Saturday and every Saturday my family has pizza. I have been craving it for the past few days and am really looking forward to it. I am so thankful that I have the pleasure and the opportunity to have homemade pizza every weekend. Thank you, Jesus!!

3 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are feeling mostly better today! Those winter sicknesses are the worst.

    And you made me hungry for pizza now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the "Hidden Knot!" It looks great on you.....and I too am glad that you are feeling better. Take it slow and easy as you are on the road to good health. Pizza does sound good but I have a craving for tacos at the moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am doing much better. Yep, pizza and tacos are both on my list of favorites food. Yum!

    ReplyDelete