Thursday, November 17, 2011

Day 12: Celebrity



Today's style was a bit strange for me to figure out. Even though once I had it on it didn't look complicated. The picture today seems a bit funny with my ocean t-shirt underneath, but I thought it had a cool look to it.

Today was a fun, but busy day. We had a speech tournament the entire day and I enjoyed giving the speech my brother and I put together. It took a lot of dedication and hard work, but it payed off. We won 1st place!! I was so excited I couldn't believe what God had done. Suddenly, as we were receiving our awards it all seemed worthwhile, the prodding I had to constantly give my brother, the time spent, the sleep lost. It all seemed like it was worth it. Sometimes in life that's what happens, we put so much work into something and it appears like its going to be a big flop. But when suddenly you find yourself going up to receive your reward from God, or another person, it will be worth it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations on winning the speech tournament!! It's so nice when hard works pays off in a tangible way like that. =)

    ReplyDelete