Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Day 24: Decoration


YEA!! It worked! Finally, I can now post a pic and will just copy what I wrote in my comments. Okay here it goes:
Anyways today's style was The Decoration. Its exactly like the European Loop except that you add a flower to the scarf to pin it together. It ended up looking awesome.

Today I am thankful that today is the second to the last day of this challenge. I know it sounds strange but after tomorrow, I will never in my entire life wear a scarf. NEVER! You have no idea how hard it is to post every single solitary, much less take a picture and try to come up with something to be thankful for. So today I am thankful that I had this opportunity to do a 25 day challenge, but I am ever so grateful it will be ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment