Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 13: Waterfall


Today's scarf style is The Waterfall. It has a very chic look to it when you pair it with a black top. Can you believe it we have officially past the half way mark! So again I will be stating why I am doing this whole scarf thing.
Miriam the prophetess, Aaron's sister, took a tambourine, and all the women followed her with tambourines, dancing. Miriam led them in singing, Sing to God— what a victory!-Exodus 15:20 (Message). I imagine that everyone was waving their scarves in victory! So every day for 25 days I will be posting a picture of me with a new scarf style and something I am thankful for. Hope this reminder helps to whoever came in the middle of my 25 day challenge.

Today I am thankful for a warm bed. My mom wants to save money this year on heat (we have cold and snow winters), so she has turned the heat way down. Anyways, I was cold trying to do my schoolwork (because I wasn't dressed for the weather), and wrapped myself in a blanket, but finally it got so late I went to bed. It felt so nice to snuggle under my pink polka dotted comforter and bury my face into my soft pink striped pillow, and I immediately felt into a peaceful sleep. Thank you Jesus for a cozy warm bed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment