Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 3: Bunny Ears


Hey! Today's style is The Bunny Ear style. This one was a bit more difficult, but had a cool look to it. I had trouble finding the right outfit to fit with the scarf, but thankfully I was able to pull things together.

Today was a hard day for me. I had a lot of mixed emotions about everything, it seemed like my life was literally upside down. But I was talking to my mom and she said something that really stuck with me. Instead of always looking at the big picture sometimes we need to look at things close up (like my photo for the day). Everything in my life seems to be out of control, but I need to look for the little things that I should be thankful for. Like, hey, I've got a roof over my head, a filled stomach and a place to sleep. Thank you Jesus!! Hey my mom got a really cool movie for $5. Thank you Jesus!! So sometimes in life we have to look for the small favors instead of the big picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment