Sunday, November 13, 2011

Day 8: European Loop


Hello! Today's style is The European Loop. It is pretty traditional and you can find it just about anywhere during the winter. But it still kept me nice and cozy warm.

Today I am thankful for talents. Its kind of a strange thing to be thankful for but, hey, everybody has them. As you see in my picture I was drawing. I love to draw and God has blessed me with a talent to draw. Not everybody can do that. I often times find myself wishing that I had different talents then the ones I have. I mean, I wish I had an awesome singing voice. But I don't, God didn't bless me with that. Its hard though being satisfied with talents God did give us without coveting others. But today I will be content with the gifts God has given me. Thank you Jesus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment