Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 18: Key Tie


Today's style was a little strange, it was hard to do and look a little like a big lump :). It kept my neck really really warm though. I got hot in this scarf style very fast! I am feeling much better today. Still not eating totally regular, but at least I will be well enough to travel tomorrow!

Today (as you see from my pic) I am thankful for clean water. There is nothing like when you just finished off a bag of buttery salty popcorn and you drink down a cup of cool clean water. Aww, that feeling is so nice as the cool water trickles down your throat. Many people don't have the opportunity to have that drink of refreshing water. Some are stuck with dirty, mucky, infected water, that they lap up from puddles. I am thankful that I have a purifier and can drink clean water 24/7.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment