Thursday, November 24, 2011

Day 19: Braid


Happy Thanksgiving!! I hope you all had a fantastic Thanksgiving. I know I did! Today's style is called The Braid. It was a fun new style, but you have to have a pretty long scarf to make it work. Still it was cool and exciting.

Today I am thankful for loved ones. I know I already posted about family and friends, but I am thankful for people who will love us no matter what. I was surrounded by people just like that all day! I had a total blast this Thanksgiving, we sang, ate, watched TV and enjoyed each others company. As you see from my pic today, I did my scarf photo with my Auntie Barb. She is so much fun and is a joy to be around (that's what I like most about Thanksgiving is being around people like my aunt). Well, I hope today you are thankful for the loved ones surrounding you and I pray you are having a fun Thanksgiving :D.

No comments:

Post a Comment