Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Day 11: Mira


This style was a bit difficult. Thankfully it was relatively easy to pair with just about any outfit. As you see, today's pic was a bit interesting. My mom got me a wooden hand a few weeks ago so I could learn how to draw the human hand so it was sitting around and my mom said I should pose with my fake hand. What do you think?

Today I am thankful for a happy and healthy baby sister. She has been so sick and cranky for the past week that it caused our entire family to be crabby as well, it was horrible. But today was her first full day back to her normal self. Right now she is sitting on my lap and leaning her head against my shoulder, smiling peacefully to herself. I am so grateful to have my joyful little sis back. Thank you, Jesus for healing my sister!!

No comments:

Post a Comment