Monday, November 14, 2011

Day 9: Basic Loop




Today's style is The Basic Loop. This one was kinda weird in the beginning and I wasn't sure how it would turn out. But I really liked it, it was something a little new and different.

For me, I had a really rough day. I mean to the point of crying my eyes out, staying in my room and not ever wanting to come out. It was really hard to find something to be thankful for. But I realized, later in the day, that I was thankful for my family. I had a really bad meltdown, instead of my mom screaming at me, she just left me to hide away in my room and didn't bother me. Even my brother helped my mom out by taking care of our baby sister, so I could get some time alone. I know not everyone's family would do that for them. So today I am thankful for a loving family, that help each other out when they are having a bad day.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Pure In Heart...I remember having days like you are having today. It is wonderful that you have such a loving and understanding family. You are so special! I look foward to seeing your chosen scarf styles each day...and to read what you are thankful for. Today I'm thankful that I live in a "democracy" and not a police state.

    ReplyDelete