Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 5: Turtleneck


Hiya! Today's style was really fun and kept me nice and cozy warm. It was like a turtleneck shirt and wrapped around my neck. It was pretty simple to put together withy an outfit.

I chose this picture because it showed all of my braces. They were pretty painful today, I got a MARA device put in. Lots of metal and junk with wires twisting this way and that. But I thought, I really should be thankful that I can even get braces. Seriously, some kids don't ever get braces, because they can't afford them and they have to go the rest of there lives with teeth and gum problems. I'm finding out all of these things that could have happened to me, if I didn't get braces. The list is endless. So I am thankful even in my pain, because it will be worth it in the long run. Now let me go get some ice cream, to numb the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment